The Grape Pergola House is named after the pergola that can be found adjacent to the house. The pergola is covered with antique vines, that had been found abandoned in this position. The pergola is traditionally made of chestnut poles and canes and gives a pleasant shady spot for enjoying the extraordinary views and tasting the various grape varieties when in season.
The holiday house is full of traditional brick vaulted ceilings of various sizes and colours.
On the ground floor there is a small entrance hall leading to an open plan kitchen / living room / dining room with comfortable sofas and a working fireplace, 2 large windows overlook the hills and the alps beyond. The L shaped alder wood kitchen is very well equipped for the amateur or gourmet chef, with its long working surface, gas hob and fan assisted oven. There is a double bedroom characterised by a curved wall and bunches of roses on the fabric and pictures. The green and pink bathroom with a shower also has a beautiful big window, from which you can immediately immerse yourself into the surrounding hills.
On the first floor reached by a beautiful solid oak spiral staircase (a real work of art), there are two further individually decorated large oak floored double bedrooms, both with ensuite shower rooms. Each bedroom is luminous with windows and French windows leading on to a long balcony. From the balcony the guests can enjoy the view from two sides of the farm; one overlooking the ’wave of hills’ with the back drop of the Maritime Alps and Cozie Alps dominated by Argentera and Monviso and the other side overlooking the lawn, a traditional stone building and a stone covered terrace. From the balcony one can enjoy the many colours of the sunset, the magic of the evening stars and a glass of our magnificent wine to complete the atmosphere.
Your host also lives in the hamlet and on request will supply, in your accommodation, a delicious breakfast consisting of homemade cakes and jams prepared using old and genuine recipes.
- Natural fibre linen for internal use and other fibre fabrics for external use
- Dishwasher, washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Full cooking facilities, fridge and freezer, elegant dishes, colourful tablecloths, kettle, toaster
- Soap, hair dryer, detergents
- Tea, herbal tea, coffee, sugar, salt, spices and all the things necessary to prepare a pasta or risotto
- Rugs, paintings, lamps, pillows, books make it a warm and inviting environment
|Low season||Mid season||High season|
|7 January – 31 March||1 April – 30 September
16 November – 19 December
|1 October – 15 November
20 December – 6 January
|1 night (min. 3)||290€||340€||400€|
- Final cleaning: 180€
- Tourist tax: 1,5€ per person per night
- Extra bed: 35€ per night (all season)
- Crib and high chair: 35€ per night (all seasons)