- A day in the first Capital of Italy (about 60 Km)
- A visit to the first Parliament and to the museums, particularly the Egyptian museum, recently reorganized.
- A walk among squares, streets, wonderful mansions, with some stops in the old cafés to discover delicious things to taste, for example, a “zabaione”.
- For an enjoyable healthy moment the closest thermal baths are at Agliano Terme, about 20 km away and a little further the thermal baths of Valdieri
- Golf club Asti – frazione Mombarone – Asti, www.golffeudoasti.it
- Golf club Cherasco – Cherasco, www.golfcherasco.com
- Gagliassi Golf club delle Langhe – Monforte d’Alba, www.golfmonforte.it
- IppoAlba – Loc. San Cassiano – Alba, tel. 339/6073620 – 333/6315186
- Centro Ippico San Bovo – Loc.San Bovo – Castino, www.sanbovo.it
- Circolo Ippico Elia – Roddi, tel. 0173/615094 – fax 0173/615481
In this area, the market is still an event attracting all people from the surrounding villages, and is also the occasion to arrange transactions of agricultural products, real estates, lands, etc. It’s such a pleasure to wander around the colourful stalls, looking around and discovering curiosities, handicrafts, antiques, local products, agricultural tools, and sensing the special atmosphere of cheerfulness and complicity shared by sellers and buyers. The markets of Cuneo, Asti, Bra are huge. At Alba on Saturday morning the whole historic centre is involved, with specialized market square areas for organic products and agriculture and the streets lined with stalls of clothes, linen and much more.
[alert-message]Giovanna Oliveri is available to help and organize things for you.[/alert-message](Photo: Andrea Mucelli, Creative Commons)