The Bread Oven House, is named after the large wood bread oven you will find in the grounds of Cascina Bricchetto. In the past all the local women from the area used to come and bake their weekly bread in this exact oven.
On the ground floor there is a small entrance hall leading to a very spacious open plan kitchen/ living room /dining room with comfortable sofas for relaxation and reading. There is also a cosy split level area reached by a couple of stairs where you can sit and enjoy a real fire on colder days. There is a large window that gives the feeling of being properly immersed in the hills.
The kitchen is very well equiped for the amateur or gourmet chef. Made from alder wood , it has a long work surface, gas hob and fan assisted oven . Large French doors lead out to the outside.
Finally on the ground floor there is a shower room where stone is the main feature
The first floor
On the first floor, reached by a beautiful wooden staircase, there are two oak floored double bedrooms which can be modified into 2 single beds if required. Each is painted differently and is furnished with traditional family furniture. A comfortable bed ensures a good night’s rest on this quiet farm. There is one bathroom with a bath and shower. There is also a large balcony, accessed through French windows, where guests can enjoy a glass of our magnificent wines whilst immersing themselves in the dazzling sunsets over Monviso.
If you require more room space or this property is already booked please contact us about renting our larger holiday house in the hamlet called Ca dra Topia (The Grape Pergola House ). Your host also lives in the hamlet and on request will supply, in your accommodation, a delicious breakfast consisting of homemade cakes and jams prepared using old and genuine recipes.
- Natural fibre linen for internal use and other fibre fabrics for external use
- Dishwasher, washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Full cooking facilities, fridge and freezer, elegant dishes, colourful tablecloths, kettle, toaster
- Soap, hair dryer, detergents
- Tea, herbal tea, coffee, sugar, salt, spices and all the things necessary to prepare a pasta or risotto
- Rugs, paintings, lamps, pillows, books make it a warm and inviting environment
|Low season||Mid season||High season|
|7 January – 31 March||1 April – 30 September
16 November – 19 December
|1 October – 15 November
20 December – 6 January
|1 night (min. 3)||170€||250€||270€|
- Final cleaning: 140€
- Tourist tax: 1,5€ per person per night
- Extra bed: 35€ per night (all season)
- Crib and high chair 35€ per night (all seasons)