A beautiful quiet and unique terrain with history, culture, architecture, tradition, excellent wine and gastronomy (Barolo and Alba Truffles) and lots more… So is this the luxury accommodation you are looking for your Italian holiday?
Lovely times at Cascina Bricchetto in two luxury holiday houses:
- Cà dra Topia (The Grape Pergola House): 150 square meters, three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- Cà dër Forn (The Bread Oven House): 100 square meters, two bedrooms and two bathrooms
Since 2008 the accommodation has held a prestigious certificate of quality given by Ospitalità Italiana.
The views are extraordinary; a sequence of hills overlooked by Monviso and the Monte Rosa massif.
Free Wi-Fi Internet access is available inside and outside the farmhouses.
Each house is completely independent, equipped with a balcony, a fireplace, and all comforts, it has been furnished with both antique and very modern pieces.
The renovation, has respected the original features as much as possible, such as the exposed brick vaults and has used natural and local materials. The communal areas have been created to encourage conviviality, the joy of sharing the pleasures of the table, or the gathering in front of the fireplace to spend a cheerful evening.
Furthermore, if our guests desire, the morning can be cheered up with a rich breakfast, including cakes and jams prepared from traditional recipes.
In each house:
- Natural fibre linen for internal use and other fibre fabrics for external use
- Dishwasher, washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Full cooking facilities, fridge and freezer, elegant dishes, colourful tablecloths, kettle, toaster
- Soap, hair dryer, detergents
- Tea, herbal tea, coffee, sugar, salt, spices and all the things necessary to prepare a pasta or risotto
- Rugs, paintings, lamps, pillows, books make it a warm and inviting environment
Your message was successfully sent. Thank You!
An error occurred. Try again later.